![]() |
| This Is One Beautiful Mustang |
2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium - Used
$10.995
Vehicle located in the downtown area of Miami
Miles:
28000
Engine:
4.6L8 Cyl
Trans:
5-Speed Manual
Drive:
RWD
Exterior:
Red (Torch Red)
Interior:
Dark Charcoal
Wow what a find only 28,000 miles on this car! Chrome wheels, Leather, 5 spd, Mach stereo, and K&N Air filter and cold air induction.! This is truly a BEAUTIFUL MUSTANG! In fact I don't think your going to find a better or more beautiful Mustang than this one at $10.995. This Mustang is perfect in every way and I don't think you can find a more beautiful one for the price.
$10.995
Vehicle located in the downtown area of Miami
Miles:
28000
Engine:
4.6L8 Cyl
Trans:
5-Speed Manual
Drive:
RWD
Exterior:
Red (Torch Red)
Interior:
Dark Charcoal
Wow what a find only 28,000 miles on this car! Chrome wheels, Leather, 5 spd, Mach stereo, and K&N Air filter and cold air induction.! This is truly a BEAUTIFUL MUSTANG! In fact I don't think your going to find a better or more beautiful Mustang than this one at $10.995. This Mustang is perfect in every way and I don't think you can find a more beautiful one for the price.
If your looking for a used mustang then this should be the used car you choose because it is beautiful and being sold in downtown Miami at a great price.

No comments:
Post a Comment